Yep, we've gone private...





If you want to see what the Merkley family is up to and want to be invited to see the blog, just leave your email here and I'll invite you to our private one :)

Leave this link on your blog and I'll write when there is a private blog update on this page so it will keep showing up in the news feed. I hate not known when people with private blogs have updated. Plus then people who I haven't added will see this page instead of the "DENIED" page and can ask to be added if they want.

Anyways, THANKS!


Saturday, January 17, 2015

So many updates

Wow.  I really got behind there.  One of my 2015 goals is to blog twice a month so hopefully this doesn't keep happening.

We've got updates from visiting grandparents, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Daryl's 1/2 marathon, Layla's 6,7,and 8 month old updates, Macklyn's birthday, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment